Interested in Becoming a Perspectives Guest Blogger?
If you’d like to be a guest blogger for Perspectives, the blog for the UConn School of Business, please fill out and submit this form: Become a Guest Blogger.
What Does it Mean to Be a Guest Blogger?
Sometimes, a student, organization, faculty/staff member, or one of our alumni may have something they want to share, without the commitment of submitting regular posts. Guest blogging is a great way to get your message out there and gain visibility. Individuals affiliated with the School who would like to become regular bloggers are invited to indicate their interest on the guest blogger form. We may request additional writing samples.
Guest Blogging Requirements
- Your photo. A casual headshot (150x150px minimum)
- Your bio. Please provide a 2-3 sentence biography including a fun fact about yourself!
- No length requirements. Your posts should be as long (or short) as you need to get your message across. We recommend anywhere from 200 – 1700 words to get started.
- Multimedia. We love photos, videos, infographics, or other visuals! Please include these with your post submission.
- Data, quotes, and other third-party content in your post should be properly referenced.
What We Look For
We consider informative, interesting blog articles that show our readers what life is like at the UConn School of Business. Successful guest blog posts are well-written articles that provide an in-depth look at one of the many aspects of the School or relevant topics surrounding business and education.
If your guest blog post meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, it will be considered for publishing on one or more of the following blogs: Alumni, Campus Happenings, Careers, Diversity, Education Abroad, Engagement & Outreach, Entrepreneurship, Faculty/Staff, Graduate Student Life, International Student Life, Leadership, Research, or Undergraduate Student Life.
We reserve the right to remove content that we determine is offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property. Advertising or any form of commercial promotion or solicitation is not allowed on this site.